Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SIDE BY SIDE - YEAR BY YEAR



Today, June 21, 2011 my lovely parents are celebrating their 25th anniversary. So, I wanted to dedicate this post to them. I'm blessed to have them both of them in my life in the same household. It is truly beautiful to witness their love for one another. It's cute how they manage to match almost every time they go out. Like any couple, they have their ups and downs but being able to overcome those moments year after year is an achievement that I wish I can experience one day. I wish my parents many more years of happiness and love! :)

The music video to Dontchange by Musiq Soulchild always reminds me of them.
I love the bridge of the song:
So don't waste your time worrying about
Small things that ain't relevant to me
'Cause to my understanding your all I want and need

See what I'm gonna say is I'm here to stay
And as long as your love doesn't change for me
Baby darling, I swear, I swear I ain't going nowhere, no


Musiq Soulchild shares some wise words at the end of the video,"If you find someone that you know you love, just love that person and God will see you through the rest of the way."



LAST THOUGHT: "Love seems swiftest, but it is the slowest of growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century." -Mark Twain

2 comments:

Sabrina June 21, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

i likes, wish them happy anniversary for me :)

Anonymous June 21, 2011 at 9:11 PM  

aww this was cuteee shawty!
-J

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP