Sunday, May 15, 2011

LACKADAISICAL STATE OF MIND

Closed books. Let summer break begin!

Since, I've been back home all I want to do is relax. It has been lazy day after lazy day and it feels great! My theme song has been "The Lazy Song" by Bruno Mars, written by rapper, K'naan. I enjoy the video, which features America's Best Dance Crew's Poreotix in chimp masks. It kind of reminds me of that nursery rhyme with the monkeys jumping on the bed for some odd reason.


The chorus is exactly how I feel in the morning:

Today I don't feel like doing anything
I just wanna lay in my bed
Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave a message at the tone
'Cause today I swear I'm not doing anything

In my opinion, nothing is wrong with a lazy day or week long as you actually plan and attempt to do be productive afterward. More power to you if you are successful!

LAST THOUGHT: "Progress is made by lazy men looking for easier ways to do things" - Robert A. Heinlein

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP